About the Journal :
International Review of Law and Technology (IROLT) is the Double Blind Peer Reviewed Scholarly Interdisciplinary International Journal. The journal provides a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open-access system to reiterate the importance of law as an instrument of social change. Through International Review of Law and Technology, we seek to bridge the gap between law and technology and to create an atmosphere of Techno-legal research.
The Editorial board of the journal is internationally diversified to the extent of having contributions from the alumnus or visiting lecturers from the Cambridge University, UK, Harvard University, USA, National University of Singapore (NUS), Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, Vienna University, Austria, Central European University, Hungary, and various reputed NLUs from India. International Review of Law and Technology is now accepting submissions for the Vol. 1 Issue 1 from the authors. Below is the detailed information in this regard for reference.
Any theme related to the Techno-Legal aspect is acceptable. Multidisciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
The Journal invites submissions from Students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
Words Limit :
(1) Articles (3000-6000 words)
(2) Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
(3) Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
(4) Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
The limits are inclusive of footnotes.*
(1) All entries shall be accompanied by a brief abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper.
(2) The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing.
(3) Footnoting Style: The Harvard Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.), or ILI Style of Citation. Any one of the two shall be used uniformly throughout the paper. Endnotes shall not be allowed and running footnotes should be avoided.
(4) A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all the sides of the paper. No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
Submission Guidelines :
(1) The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
(2) The paper should have an appropriate title.
(3) The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/ Short Note/ Case or Legislative Comment/ Book Review.
(4) The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
(5) Submission of every entry shall be acknowledged within 48 hours, subject to the preliminary review process.
(6) The acceptance or rejection of the manuscript shall be conveyed to the author(s) within 7 days of its submission.
(7) Soft copy of the Certificate of Publication shall be provided to the author. Soft copy of the issue shall be available and accessible to all on the Journal’s website.
(8) Co-authorship is permissible up to maximum of three authors.(9) Only one submission per author or a team of co-authors is permissible. In case of more than one submission, only the one received first would be considered for the current issue; other submissions may be considered on rolling basis for future issues, subject to the discretion of the editorial board.
(10) The research paper should be original & unpublished work of the author, and shall not be simultaneously under consideration elsewhere.
(11) The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of IROLT.
Publication charges :
There is no process fee for the publication of the manuscripts accepted for the publication after the review process.
How to Submit :
Direct the mail at [email protected]
- The mail bearing the manuscript must indicate the category that the submission is intended for, i.e. Article/Short Note/Case or Legislative Comment/Book Review.
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume I Issue I – [category]”.
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution or their designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate MS Word file.
The deadline for the receipt of submissions is 23:59 hrs on August 30, 2020
Email : [email protected]
Pankaj Sharma : +918852003822
For detailed information about the Editorial Board, Review process, publication policy etc. Kindly visit the website of the journal