Burnished Law Journal(ISSN-2582-5534) Peer Reviewed, open access Law journal Indexed in Manupatra & various other organisations. Our aims is to provide a number of legal journal articles,& practical update of law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspects of the law to the individual in the society. The main aim of Burnished Law Journal, includes, topic on socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
It focus on any issue related to law, economics, Polity, society. We welcome everyone those who want to publish there article.
How to submit
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers at [email protected]
For submission of full paper(s): September 10, 2021.
Any students, Academicians, Lawyers, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators .
Mode of Payment-7254849058 (GooglePay, PhonePe, PayTm)
For Single Authored Research Work (when only 1Author is submitting a single work) : Rs. 500 for any Authors
For Co-Authored Research Work (when 2 Authors are submitting a single work) : Rs. 800 for any Authors
For Co-Authored Research Work (when 3 Authors are submitting a single work) : Rs. 1100 for Any Authors
1.The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
2.The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
3.The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
4. A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
5. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
6. Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law Journal .
7. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
The Burnished Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Short Articles: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500-6000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2000-4000 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-8500 words, including footnotes)
Note : Abstract should be upto 250 words only.
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors toassure the originality before the submission. [Note : Burnished Law Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.]