ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, e-Journal. IJALR provides an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
We aim to upgrade the level of interaction and discourse about contemporary issues of Law. IJALR welcomes contributions from all legal branches as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and in consonance with the submission guidelines.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
International Journal of Advanced Legal Research (IJALR) is a student-run initiative that showcases submissions from lawyers, academicians, legal scholars and law students on various interdisciplinary issues related to law and policy. Our primary objective is to develop a sense of enthusiasm towards legal research among young law students and provide them with a platform to exhibit their skills in a way that is helpful to the legal fraternity across India. In our endeavour, we will provide a range of opportunities to law students in India to hone their knowledge and legal research skills. We will attempt to host various competitions such as blog/article writing competitions, judgment writing competitions and the like to engage students in a range of highly effective activities which will supplement their academics as well as research skills.
Role of Journal Ambassador
To represent IJALR in your campus.
To promote our call for opportunities and other posters.
To help maximize our reach.
To timely update the senior manager about your working.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course.
- Students who are active on social media and are willing to develop their skills with us.
- Exposure, Experience, better communication skills, and key organizational skills
- A certificate of completion would be given to all the applicants on successful completion of tenure
- A certificate of appreciation to top performers, and recognition on our social media handles.
- Opportunity to intern as IJALR to selected performers
- Free publication of blogs and articles on successful review and approval.
How to apply!
We value your skills, therefore no CV required just mail your expression of interest to ‘email@example.com‘ with the subject as ” Application for Journal Ambassador”.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (General Queries)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.