ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
All India Legal Forum is a team of more than 700 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association ofthe United States and International Organizations; International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practising in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
Graphic Designer -Design Team, Graphic Board of All India Legal Forum
ROLE OF A GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
You will be working under the Graphic Board of All India Legal Forum in the design teamfor the duration of your internship. The role of a graphic designerprimarily entails:
- Making creative and eye-catchy posters for the social media handles of the organisation.
- To make brochures and posters for events.
- Writing mails and content for other correspondence of the Organisation.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-yearand 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for two months.
- The applicant should know how to use Canva.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Due credit will be given for the work published on the website of All India Legal Forum
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible)
There is no stipend involved.
Interested candidates are required to mail 2-3 work samples at firstname.lastname@example.org [cc to email@example.com ] latest by15th November 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Graphic designing Internship”.
Selected students will be called for an interview.