Mentorology is a digital platform that provides young lawyers and law students with the opportunity to be guided and mentored by successful legal professionals from all spheres of the industry.
We understand how confusing and overwhelming law school can be due to the sheer amount of choices that are thrown on us before we are even able to make ourselves steady. It is why, Mentorology aims at providing a helping hand to the students, especially, the first generation law students.
We connect law students with professionals who will mentor them in their respective fields, as having someone to look up to and seek advice is of utmost importance during law school.
About the Programme
We believe in the power of knowledge, when shared it can do wonders. Therefore, to ensure that the maximum number of law students are benefited from our mentorship program, we need more people on board.
So, if you are someone with a generous bone in your body and wish to help fellow law students, classmates and future colleagues, we will be glad to have you on board as a campus ambassador.
Tasks for our Campus Ambassadors
We will never overburden you with work. These are just a couple of things, we expect you to do:
- Sharing is caring: You will have to share our posters, linkedin and Instagram posts, our event brochures and videos through email, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and any other platform.
- Creating Awareness about the Organisation.
- Complete other relevant tasks that will be allowed from time to time.
Mentorology is hiring 2 (two) Campus Ambassadors each from each college/university.
Work from home
Duration of Work
4 weeks, can be extended on the basis of performance.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing their graduation degree in Law.
- Active on social media or knows Social Media Marketing.
- Proficiency in written English.
Perks for our Campus Ambassadors
- As a Campus Ambassador, you will get an opportunity to work in an organization that wishes to make law school life simple and easier, if not more. You also get to work with an awesome team with crazy ideas (sometimes), learn new skills, be innovative and get rewarded for it as well.
- Certificate of Appreciation: CA will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.
- Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be given to the outstanding CAs helping them to boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
- Rewards: There will be no monetary compensation whatsoever. We believe in adding value to those who work with us. The CAs can get free enrolment to our Workshops or other events as a reward for their excellent performance.
- CA of the month will also get a spot on the Mentoring Batches where they will get a chance to be guided by leading professionals of the industry.
Interested students can fill the Application form here.