TAL is an initiative whose work is devoted in the field of legal research such as publications and organizing conferences. We have a team which is dedicated for bringing reforms in legal arena thus, consists of students and alumni of various top colleges and universities, in the field law, of the country. The Advocates League is also under the guidance of eminent personalities of the legal fraternity such as distinguished lawyers and judges of Supreme Court and various High Courts. Through this initiative we aim to provide legal aid to empower individual rights.
About the Blog
The Advocates League is providing the opportunity for all as “Call for Blog” and seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of blogs in the field of Legal Research pertaining to the ongoing latest circumstances around us.
Perks and Awards
1. Selected Blog will be published on our website.
2. E- Certificate of publication will be provided.’
3. Best blog will be shared on our Social Media Network.
1. Environmental Impact Assessment: Impose and Disburden.
2. Contempt of Court and Freedom of speech: An analysis.
3. Cyber Bullying in India: Laws & Issues.
4. The menace of Acid attack.
5. COVID 19: Effect on Indian Judiciary.
6. COVID 19: Impact on Indian Economy.
7. Initiative to counter fake News.
8. Property Rights of women in India.
9. New Education Policy: Change in intent & content of education system.
10. Burden of examination: Risks and Liabilities.
1. Word Limit: 800 -1500
2. No Co- authorship.
3. Follow 19th ed. Bluebook for footnote citation.
4. Work should be Original, unpublished & plagiarism free.
Last date of Submission:20 Sept. 2020
There is no publication fee
Submit your work here.
Shubham Kumar (Organizing Secretary) 8052351466
Sarvesh Kasaudhan (Coordinator) 7985873040