About The Legal Vidya
The Legal Vidya is a student(s) initiative and student-run online journal and blog, with the aim of reaching youths of the nation, buddying lawyers, students and academicians to bring forth the legal knowledge on your fingertips.
We are here to provide you with a lucid way of learning law with the help of daily blogs pertaining to others as well as the latest legal issues in the country.
We also provide legal advice and needed legal awareness to the masses with a pioneering objective of reaching to the underprivileged and serving the idea of Free Legal Aid to them. (Article 39A of the Constitution of India).
Call for Blogs on Rolling Basis
The Legal Vidya is inviting blogs to the law for publishing on their website. Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field of law may send their original and unpublished work to us.
Authors may make a submission of any socio-legal issues or any other legal issue.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of 2 authors.
- All blogs shall undergo a peer review and the decision of the editors will be final.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate file regarding the information of the author shall be sent which should include – Full Name, Designation, e-Mail, Contact Information, Address.
- The blogs should be an original work which must be written solely by the Author(s) in English and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be in .docx format.
- There shall be an appropriate title of the manuscript.
- Plagiarism should not exceed 15%.
- The body of the manuscripts shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and Justified.
- Authors should use 20th Edition of Harvard Bluebook form of Citation.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, with 1.0 line spacing and Justified.
How to Submit? & Publication Fee
- The mail with manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com with subject “Submission Blogs”
- There is no Publication Fee
Upon the due selection and publication of submitted manuscripts, the Author(s) shall be entitled to receive only a digital copy of the certificate of publication.
- e-Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What’s App No: +91 93599 03968
- Website Link: https://thelegalvidya.com