About the Organisers
The Centre for Poverty and Access to Justice was established in the year 2020 with an aim to minimize and mitigate the obstacles faced by the socially and economically disadvantaged people in accessing justice.
Call for Blogs
The NLUO CPAJ Blog is inviting submissions in form of Blogs from Law Students, Legal Professionals and Practitioners.
The centre’s key themes are: Poverty, Social Exclusions, Inequality, Traditional & Community Justice Systems and Access to Justice. We invite submission on all topics surrounding the theme of the centre including scope, conflicts & overlap in different justice systems.
- The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-2000 words.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and Spacing 1.5.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- Style of citation: OSCOLA.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the manuscripts.
The selected manuscripts will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter. Also, all the selected blogs will be facilitated with an e-certificate.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to cpaj[at]nluo.ac.in, the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for ARTICLE CPAJ ’. the submissions will be accepted till 31st October 2020.
- Ms. Sahiba Vyas: +91- 9131678840
- Ms. Gunika Agrawal: +91- 8292520149
- Ms. Himani Jaruhar: +91- 9113147776