LeDroitIndia invites scholarly contribution in the form of blog posts from students, academicians, lawyers and other professionals on rolling basis on the themes given below. The submission may deal with any contemporary issue within the broad theme. The selected blogs will be published on our website. The themes are as below:
- Underemployment and Unemployment in India
- Recent Changes in Law and their impact
- Loopholes in the Indian Judicial System
- How private investigators can help attorneys win cases
- Protection of women and child rights
- The impact of the #MeToo movement
- All submissions shall be mailed to email@example.com with the subject “Submission of Blog.”
- Submissions shall be accepted only in the English Language.
- The article must be an original work of the author(s).
- We have a strict policy against plagiarism. Any article with more than 20% plagiarism will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Co-authorship is allowed for maximum two authors.
- Submissions should be made in .docx format only.
- The name of the author(s) must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email along with the institution they are affiliated to, year of study, the course being pursued by them and their contact number(s).
- Your submission will be published on our website only when it has been reviewed and approved by our Editorial Board.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of the review. The Editorial Board will endeavour to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgment of the manuscript as soon as possible.
- References should be in the form of hyperlinks.
Due credit for articles and a certificate of publication will be awarded.
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Submission of Blog.”
Any query related to submissions shall be directed to email@example.com or you can directly contact at 9527733855.