Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events, etc. We encourage academics and legal research. Our team works upon various campaigns, legal aid, and the latest developments in Law.
- Social Media Committee : Social media being one of the major players when comes to promotions and other intraction related activities, also a good poster or relevant picture attracts the attention way earlier then text. The work will relate to various social media platforms.
- Content writing Committee :Content is the most important thing when it comes to survival of any knowledge sharing platform. The work will relate to content writing.
- Campus Ambassador Committee :When it comes to the feedback or to reach out the masses, physical presence in a zone helps rather then just communicating through some channel. The work will relate to physical reach out, etc.
- Research and Development Committee :The people often search and read the news and topics which are recently debated or discussed. The work will relate to conducting research with respect to trending and emerging laws, etc.
- Video content Committee :In the Era of Tiktok where the attention spam of the people has decreased considerably, there are many people who might just want to know the gist of the article rather than reading it. Here comes the role of this committee, work will relate to the creation of videos on various topics.
Any student pursuing a five-year law course or a three-year law course [in any academic year], from any University/College recognized by the Bar Council of India, is eligible to apply.
A student pursuing an LLM Programme from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India may also apply.
Please fill the attached google form
Please note that all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
Last Day for receiving application: July 10, 2020.
Shortlisted candidates have to go through:
- Screening of CV, and statement of purpose.
- Candidates will go through a Telephonic Interview.
- Based on their performance in the preliminary period.
- Membership Benefits of Legal Utility
- Practical Exposure
- Personal and soft-skill development
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure.
Mr. Puneet Khanna +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goyal +91 7015009150
Mr. Divya Bhushan +91 8539870315
Sarvesh R Patkar says
I would give my 100 percent and surely hoping to gain something from this