ABOUT CAMPUS AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
The Campus Ambassador Program is an initiative by Legal Utility for the benefit of law students across the country. The objective of this program ranges from legal networking to enhancement of legal knowledge of the members of this program, including various other benefits that shall come through in course of the membership of Legal Utility.
Legal Utility started its journey in the year 2019, with the objectives to provide a smooth platform to law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
Legal Utility Campus Ambassador Program will empower the young law students to implement the strategies for promoting the Legal Utility events in their campus and other approachable areas. Campus ambassadors will be the face and voice of Legal Utility at their college/university. Legal Utility invites such students to become their official representatives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Campus Ambassadors of Legal Utility shall observe and follow the following roles and responsibilities in order to preserve their membership with Legal Utility:
- The members shall represent Legal Utility at their respective college.
- Each member may form a committee of students comprising of 5 to 7 students to delegate and distribute his/her functions in order to execute the given task by their superior.
- Each member shall promote Legal Utility when it’s possible in order to increase pool knowledge and connectivity.
- Each member shall plan, organize or be a part of an activity or event at their respective college during their tenure as members of the Legal Utility.
- Each member shall encourage students to submit articles, a summary of case laws, comments on new & emerging laws within the dimensions of the legal field, or any suggestions in form of articles and newsletter for the amendment and reformations in existing laws.
- Each Campus Ambassador has to submit the monthly report to the officiating member as per given directions.
- They will be required to associate Legal Utility in any of their college activity like Moot Courts, debates, MUNs, Conference etc.
Any student pursuing three years or five-year law courses from institutions recognized by Bar Council of India.
- New experiences.
- Adding Value to your CV.
- Adding a brand to your name.
- Work exposure and contact building with industry experts and peers.
- Learn about blogging, writing, marketing and other things.
- Certificates of merits to all Campus Ambassadors.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their CV and the Statement of Purpose. The applicants can submit their CV and Statement of Purpose by filling up the following Google Form
Note: To know more about the said programme and for any questions or clarification please free to contact the following: