ABOUT THE ORGANISER:
All India legal Forum (AILF) is a platform to provide valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field and also put forward quality legal content for the masses. The initiative aims to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law related topics for the ever-growing legal fraternity.
BOARD OF ADVISORS:
AILF is pleased to have support of diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice A.K. Sikri, Advocate JLN. Murthy, Dr. Vinod Surana, Justice M.K.Sharma, SL Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal; Prof. J.S. Patil, Sr. Adv. Geeta Luthra, Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi, Sr. Adv. Dhruvin.U.Mehta and many more.
ABOUT THE BLOG WRITING COMPETITION:
All India Legal Forum is back with another Blog Writing Competition. While our first instalment was a massive success, we look forward to replicate it with the second edition of the competition. We have 2 themes this time around, both very relevant to the current world. We thereby invite all of you to take part in this exciting competition and showcase your writing and research skills.
THEME OF THE COMPETITION:
- Technology and gaming law
“The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That’s the general rule”
Games have been an integral part of our lives. With the advancement in technology, games have become much more real. At the same time, they have become much more deceptive. The gaming companies disclose out data and other information. Analyse the role played by law in order to safeguard the gamers.
- Understanding the major legislative decisions made during the pandemic
“Covid-19has brought our world to a state of unmapped chaos”
Legislatures across the globe have been challenged by this pandemic. Questions have been raised about its operation during the pandemic. The legislative decisions taken during this time to combat Covid-19 have been subject to criticism as well. Discuss the implications of the major legislative decisions made during the pandemic.
- Date of publication: December 3, 2020.
- Last date for registration: December 25, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Last date of submission: December 31, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Date of publication of results: January 20, 2021. There shall be a winner, a runner-up, and a special mention declared by the team.
- Academicians, Researchers and Ph.D./Doctoral Scholars from the field law.
- Law students pursuing bachelors or masters in law (UG and PG).
- Advocates, NGOs and Think Tank.
- Government officers and employees of Government undertaking.
- Representatives of Regulatory.
REGISTRATION FEE:FREE REGISTRATION
- The submission should be an original work of the author and not under consideration for publication in any other journal, blog, or platform.
- Co- authorship: 2 people (maximum).
- Inclusion of 4-5 keywords is mandatory.
- The authors have to attach a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article so that a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates can be uploaded (Below the photograph, mention Source of the Photograph).
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgment email on receipt of the article by the Editorial Board within a day. In case this does not happen kindly resend the submission.
- All India Legal Forum shall have the copyright over the submissions and shall have the right to edit the submission without prior notification to the author. Once the submission is published on AILF Blog the same shall not be re-posted on any other platform.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the All India Legal Forum shall be binding and final.
- The submission should be accompanied by a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. No personal details of the author(s) should be present in the article.
- Relevant sources must be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked in the text of the submission itself.
- All entries must be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions must be mailed at [email protected] with the subject of the e-mail as ‘Blog Writing Competition Submission’
Your articles will be marked on the following points. You should meet the following criteria to qualify to win:
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- Any plagiarism of more than 20% will make the article non-publishable on the All India Legal Forum blog and thus, they would be rejected.
- The content shouldn’t be too dense/ technical for a reader. The concepts and case laws covered in the content should be easily understandable and mentioned in the simplest yet grammatically correct form.
- Content should not be ambiguous or should not have multiple meanings.
- It should be detailed and exhaustive. Answer all the questions that may come to one’s mind regarding the topic. However, do not deviate and write irrelevant things to make up the word count. Content needs to be genuine and strictly relevant.
- Information and law should be accurate. Relevant sections referred to must be mentioned everywhere and the cases must have citations. If this criterion is not met, we cannot select your article.
- You have to be straight to the point and precise. No beating around the bush.
- The idea should be communicated clearly and distinctly.
- Inconsistent technical terms should not be used in the document.
- Acronyms used in the articles should be explained.
- Important points should be properly highlighted, and the paragraphs should have proper headings and subheadings. More headings and subheadings and bullet points you put, the better chance of winning, because we love well-structured articles.
- Information should not be repetitive.
- You should avoid over-exaggeration or over-explanation of concepts.
- The article should be in a proper flow. Paragraphs/ sentences/ headings/ sub-headings (select as appropriate) should be connected with the previous and subsequent paragraph/ sentence/ heading/ sub-heading (select as appropriate).
- Sentences and bullet points should be complete sentences.
- All the judgments or statutory instruments should be hyperlinked. Non-functional/ not updated to the latest amendment links should not be inserted.
[Ctrl + Shift + K is the Google Keyboard Shortcut for inserting a hyperlink].
Everyone will get a participation certificate for submitting the blog in the competition, and only top three blogs will be published. The authors of the top three blogs will receive certificates of publication.
In case of any queries, feel free to reach out at:
Contact no: 8382861765(Shivang), 9488483513(Shivani), 8401801005(Urja)
Email: [email protected]