About the Organizer
The ‘Alma Matters’ webinar platform designed at Hidayatullah National Law University aims to invite, honour and get inspired from the alumni of their turbulence and triumphs, ambivalence and achievements for an intergenerational motivation.
About the Webinar
The third Alma Matters webinar will have Mr. Bharat Budholia speaking on ‘Law School to Law Firm: Convergence and Divergence?’.
About the Speakers
An alumnus of HNLU, Mr. Budholia is currently a Partner with AZB & Partners. He is a Recommended Practitioner for Competition/Antitrust by Legal 500 Asia Pacific (2020). Who’s Who Legal has ranked him as a Future Leader in the Competition category for both 2019 and 2020. Before joining AZB, he was a Partner with Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
Professor (Dr.) V.C. Vivekanandan, Vice-Chancellor will deliver the inaugural remarks. The session will be hosted by Mr. Ankit Awasthi, Assistant Professor, who is himself a HNLU alumnus.
- Date: 4th September 2020 (Friday)
- Time: 06:30 – 07:45 PM
- Who is it for: Open to all
- Location: Webex
- Registration Procedure: Please fill this Google form to register, here.
- Note: The joining link will be mailed at the email address provided.
- Fee Details: Free
- Deadline: Register by 3rd September 2020 (Thursday), 10 AM
E-mail ID: email@example.com