ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavors to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it molds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout, from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars, content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as well as publish blogs.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
Iuris Jura takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing our 3rd Webinar series on:
• “Criminal Offences in Companies Act 2013, issues surrounding SFIO, and proposed decriminalization of offences (16th October 2020)”.
• “Bails and UAPA: The New Conundrum (17th October 2020)”.
• “Section 69A: Entangled in the Net (18th October 2020).”
The speakers for the event on 16th October 2020 are:
- Soumya Bansal, Associate, Vertices Partners; Former Associate, O.P. Khaitan & Co.
- Adv. Ishan Dewan, Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
The speakers for the event on 17th October 2020 are:
- Adv. Shriya Maini, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India , Visiting Faculty – National Law University, Delhi & Lloyd Law College, Noida.
- Adv. Roshan Santhalia, Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India.
The speakers for the event on 18th October 2020 are:
- Adv. Shreya Singhal, Advocate, Delhi High Court (Petitioner in the Landmark case of Shreya Singhal v. Union of India).
- Ankit Shrivastava, Assistant Professor, Amity Law School, Amity University Chhattisgarh.
ELIGIBILTY: Anyone interested in the topic – “Criminal Offences in Companies Act 2013, issues surrounding SFIO, and proposed decriminalization of offences”, “Bails and UAPA: The New Conundrum” and “Section 69A: Entangled in the Net”.
Registration Link –
Note – E-Certificate will be provided to all those will attend all the webinars.
FEE DETAILS: There is No Registration Fee.
Call: 7999755987, 7828046618