About the Organisation:
Law Essentials Journal is an international, peer-reviewed, quad-annual, open access online research journal covering various fields of law. The journal focuses on providing knowledge and information on recent issues and developments in the field of law. We at Law Essentials care a lot about nature and follow paperless and eco-friendly means of disseminating the quintessential legal knowledge to the audience.
The Journal is blessed to have Prof. (Dr.) G.S. Bajpai (Professor and Registrar, National Law University, Delhi) and Dr. William Nunes (Associate Professor, Gujarat National Law University) as Advisors to the Editorial Board.
• Register by: 30th May, 2021
• Course Duration: 1st June, 2021 – 30th June, 2021.
▪ The students will be guided in all phases of their research.
▪ The research paper written will be published in an edited book with ISBN number.
▪ The Students will be provided with a Course Material along with an assignment to be completed.
▪ Certificate will be issued on successful completion of the Assignment.
▪ The assignments will be graded and ranks will be awarded.
▪ The Best Performer Award will be given to the best research paper and the student will get an opportunity to intern with us along with other exciting perks.
Price per person: 999/-
- PayTM/Google Pay/ PhonePe to 9632322022
- UPI Handle: [email protected]
▪For bank transfers –
- Account Holder’s Name: Mohammed Farhan C
- Account No.: 5845116169
- IFSC Code: KKBK0008043
For any query, feel free to write to or contact the Co-ordinator for the programme.