Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
Open for All who have a passion for quizzes. Law/IAS/IPS/IRS students as well as other professionals.
Indian Contract Act, 1872 and Landmark Judgements. (Contract Law includes Sale of Goods Act, Partnership Act and Negotiable Instrument Act)
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹3000/-, Certificate of excellence.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹2000/-, Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of ₹1000/-, certificate of excellence.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit.
- A certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include:. 35 Multiple Choice Questions and 5 one word answers
The participant can give this exam from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 40 questions.
- Time will be of 25 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Utility to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register and pay the registration fees (₹ 200/-). Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
The link for the online registration form CLICK HERE
For queries and clarifications write to:
email@example.com with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-2nd National Online Quiz Competition on Contract Law′
Mr. Arunim Kathuria – +91 8307884175
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goyal – +91 7015009150