Inventive International Publishers is conducting the 2nd National Blog Writing Competition 2021 which is organized with the objective of enhancing the writing skills of the young lawyers of the country, and in giving them a deep insight into the legal world. The The Competition aims to aid the law students in learning how to compress bigger and complex thoughts into a smaller piece while maintaining a certain way of writing.
About the Organisation
Inventive International Publishers was established in the year 2017 with an objective to reach each and every reader who is interested in law and legal research. IIP is dedicated to express views on the recent legal issues for creating a cross-current of ideas on the emerging matters of law. The organisation run its ISSN Journal – IJLRD which is a bi-monthly journal on contemporary issues of law.
About the Competition
The National Blog Competition is the flagship competition conducted by Inventive International Publishers every year. The first edition of the competition saw 200+ entries across the country.
The Theme of the Competition is “Digitalization during the Pandemic”
The topics are only suggestive in nature and strict adherence is not compulsory. You are free to choose any topic within the theme:
- Is the Online Mode of Education good for students?
- Virtual Courts in the Era of Covid-19
- Issues, Prospects and Challenges during Virtual Internships
- Is Online Dispute Resolution the Future of Dispute Resolution?
- Digital India: A Distant Dream or A Reality
The Competition is open to all Undergraduates and Post Graduate Law Students
- Single Author: ₹ 100/-
- Co-Author: ₹ 150/-
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who shall submit the Article.
- The three best entries shall be awarded cash prize worth ₹1500/-, ₹1000/- and ₹500/- respectively along with e-Certificates of Merit.
- Top 15 Entries receive a discount voucher of 50% discount on publications by Inventive International Publishers.
- Top 15 will be eligible for a Research Internship under the E-Research Centres of Inventive International Publishers.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th June, 2021
- Last Date of Submission: 30th June, 2021
- Result Announcement: 10th July, 2021 (On our Social Media Handles – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Issuance of E-Certificates: 20th July, 2021
- The Participants should fill out the google form – https://forms.gle/d5jUQmAHfncvG2569
- The Participants should make the payment via the following mode
- PhonePe/Google Pay – 8770886563
- Paytm – 9530285507
- The Participants should mail the screenshot to email@example.com
- The Participants will receive a confirmation mail along with their Registration Codes within 48 hours.
- The word limit for an article is between 1000 to 1500-words.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and spacing 1
- Style of citation: Blue Book Format 20th Edition
- All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Legge Rhythms. Author(s) shall not send the article for publication, presentation or Competition elsewhere.
- All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in .doc or .docx format. No entries in PDF Format will be entertained.
- The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism of more than 20% will lead to disqualification.
- Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
- The decision of the Organisers/Judges shall be final and binding.
- The Article should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11.59 PM on 30th June, 2021.
For Any Queries, Feel Free to Contact us on email@example.com
You can also contact the undersigned in case of any issues regarding registration or submissions.
- Rashi Gupta – 8770886563
- Anika Bhargava – 9530285507