ABOUT THE EVENT:
The authors have to write an opinion about the scenario while answering this question. We are not expecting overly technical entries, but rather practical, engaging and opinion orientated content. We do not expect in-depth legal arguments, but rather, an insight into your opinion and your reasons for the same.
TOPIC: Another Nirbhaya loses fight of life. Will ‘Nirbhaya’ of Hathras get Justice?
WORD LIMIT: 600 to 800 words
Registration Platform: GOOGLE FORM
Entries to be submitted at:email@example.com
Subject:1st Opinion Writing Competition_Submission
- 1st position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit+ Rs.500
- 2nd position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit + Rs.200
- 3rd position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit + Rs.150
- 4th & 5th position: Certificate of merit + Rs.100
- 6th-10th position: Certificate of merit
- Participation certificate to every eligible participant.
- Certificate of publicationto every eligible participant.
- Publication on our website (https://thelegisprudence.com/)
- Free publication to the 1st winner by Lex Valorem.
- 2nd & 3rd winners will be getting 50% off in publication by Lex Valorem.
- All the participants will get 25% off in publication by Lex Valorem.
- 50% off on courses on memorial and trial advocacy starting by Lex Valorem.
- Free for 1st winner, 20% for 2nd and 20% for the 3rd position holder discount on publication in International Journal of Legal Research and Development [ ISSN No. 2581-7434] by LeggeRythms.
- Free publication of the winner’s Opinion – Any journal on thelawbrigade.com of the author’s choice.
- 50% discount in Publication Fee for 2nd -10th rank holders – Any journal on thelawbrigade.com of the author’s choice.
- Soft Copy of publication certificateof the journal to all 10 publishing authors.
- ₹100/- For an Individual Author
- ₹150/- For Team of two Authors
*Co-authorship is allowed Maximum to 2 authors
(Can be paid through Paytm and Google Pay)
Registration form link:
Register till 11:59:59pm on 30th October, 2020
Timeline of the events:
30 October: Last date of submission
November: Result Declaration
November: Certificate distribution