ABOUT TEAM LAWEST:
LAWEST- “Law at its best”
Lawest is a dynamic venture by like-minded legal aspirants with a common vision to spread legal literacy. We, at Lawest strive to build a society with zero ignorance towards law, where every citizen is duty bound to follow and respect the law and order of the motherland.
About the National Online Tri Quiz Competition:
Team Lawest is organizing its First Online National Tri-Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law, Legal Current Affairs and IPC in three sets, scheduled to be held between 20th-26th September, 2020. All the questions in all three sets will be based on contemporary legal issues and verdicts.
Participation is open to all school students, law aspirants, UPSC aspirants, students pursuing 5-year law and 3-years law, and LLM courses. Professionals from the legal fraternity are also invited to participate in the Quiz.
However knowledge has no limit. We warmly welcome participants if anyone is interested outside the legal fraternity as well.
Important Dates & Timing:
1st Quiz : Constitutional Law
- Last date for registration: 19th September 2020, 11:59 PM, IST
- Date of the Quiz: 20th September 2020, 05:00 PM, IST
- Declaration of Results: 21st September 2020
2nd Quiz : Legal current affairs
- Last date for registration: 22nd September 2020, 11:59 PM, IST
- Date of the Quiz: 23rd September 2020, 05:00 PM, IST
- Declaration of Results: 24th September 2020
3rd Quiz : IPC
- Last date for registration: 25th September 2020, 11:59 PM, IST
- Date of the Quiz: 26th September 2020, 05:00 PM, IST
- Declaration of Results: 27th September 2020
Platform– Online (Google forms)
- The Tri-Quiz competition is not a team-based competition, and thus, each student shall participate individually.
- The Tri-Quiz shall consist of Constitutional law questions in 1st Quiz, Legal Current Affairs questions in 2nd Quiz and IPC questions in 3rd Quiz including recent/significant landmark judgments.
- Each Quiz shall consist of 25 questions.
- The total time limit for each Quiz is 15 minutes.
- Every question carries one mark, and there will be no negative marking.
- Participants are allowed to take part in any no. of quizzes as per their discretion.
We will be releasing an explanatory video explaining all the questions and the concepts covered in all the three quizzes on our YouTube channel, shortly after the completion of every quiz.
₹ 25/- per participant, per quiz.
₹ 60/- per participant participating in all three quizzes.
Paytm / G-pay/ phonepe- 8267091796 (KanishkaVaish)
Paytm UPI / Bhim UPI- [email protected]
Name – KanishkaVaish
Bank – Paytm Payment Bank
Account Number – 918267091796
IFSC Code – PYTM0123456
Interested candidates can fill the registration form by clicking on the following link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiz_4tWjYjsJGSi8Z0ZA-smzFZJ7WgWbYOKkbRJMDg5uoylA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Or, Click Here
- Participants have to make the payment before and then have to attach the screenshot of the payment along with Transaction ID if any in the registration form. Make sure you have made a successful payment and attach the same in the google form or else your registration will not be considered.
- The registered candidates will be added to a WhatsApp group for further updates.
- The confirmation mail will be sent within 48 hours, after your payment is received.
- The Quiz results will be declared on the social media platforms of the Team Lawest.
- In case of any tie, submission time will be taken into consideration.
X- 24 marks with 12 minutes
Y- 24 marks with 11 minutes
As, Y took less time to complete the quiz. Therefore, Y will be awarded with First Position.
- Team Lawest will not be responsible for any technical errors in paying the registration fee for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
These perks will be provided to the winners of every quiz individually.
- 1st Position: Cash prize ₹200 + E-certificate of Excellence + Paid Internship opportunity at LawKit (This will be a paid internship with stipend ₹1500)
- 2nd Position: Cash prize ₹100 + E-certificate of Excellence.
- 3rd Position: Cash prize ₹50 + E-certificate of Excellence.
- 4th Position – 10th Position: E-certificate of Appreciation.
- E-certificate of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
- Wild card entry for top 5 participants from each quiz to our upcoming event; group discussion featuring eminent personalities.
If you have any queries feel free to contact:
Mob. No- 08267091796 (KanishkaVaish)
Email Id:[email protected]