Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
Students pursuing undergraduate (3/5 year) or postgraduate Law Degree from any recognised law school/ university/ college across India.
- Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Certificate of excellence.
- Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1250/-, Certificate of excellence.
- 3rd will be awarded a cash prize of ₹1000/-, certificate of excellence.
- The next 10 following best candidate will be awarded Certificate of Merit.
- A certificate of participation will be given to every participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions, short answers and one word.
The participant can give this exam from their home with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 45 questions.
- Time will be of 30 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Utility to change or modify the same.
Registration & Participation Procedure
Candidates are required to register and pay the registration fees (₹ 200/-). Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
The link for the online registration form CLICK HERE
For queries and clarifications write to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-1st National Online Quiz Competition on Constitutional Law′
Ms. Muskan Bhardwaj- +91 8588069340
Ms. Saloni Gautam – +91 7983447618
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.