About the Organizers
Established in 1875, Government Mohindra College Patiala, Punjab, India is the oldest institution of contemporary higher learning in Northern India. Mohindra College was the first institution in Punjab to receive A+ grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of the Government of India. It has been ranked as number one college in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2016 with highest CGPA of 3.86 which is highest in college section in India. The college offers undergraduate and graduate level education in basic sciences, political science, languages, history, public administration, commerce, computer applications, law, agriculture science, biotechnology and clinical diagnostics.
Who can Submit?
Open for All
Any Contemporary Topic related to Constitutional Law
1. The essay should not exceed 3000 words.
2. The Email should include the full name of the author, course or profession, contact information.
3. Only one author shall be allowed.
4. Competition will be in English only.
How to Submit?
Submissions are to be made to [email protected]
Registration Fees: NIL
1. Digital certificate would be given to all the participants.
2. Certificates of merits shall be awarded to the best essays.
3. Winners shall be intimated through email.
1. The deadline for submitting the essay is 25 September 2020.
2. Results will be declared on 27 September 2020.
For any Queries, feel free to Contact
7986431630 (9 AM to 6 PM)
To Download Official Brochure, Click Here