About the Organisation
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. It is an active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues, raise their concerns and offer innovative solutions to problems.
Articles are invited on either of the following topics:
- Should India revise the Age of Marriage?
- Bharat Ratna Pranab Mukherjee: Life & Lessons
- Militarising the Quad: An Indian Perspective
- Indian Constitution without Kesavananda Bharati
- Multi-disciplinary Education & Indian Institutions
- Violent Protests in a Constitutional Democracy
Awards & Certificates
- E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guidelines mentioned herein.
- The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates of merit.
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practising in India
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org