It is extremely easy to read and feel you have gained enough. But what Quiz offers, is a wide range of question types to choose from, making it easier to realize our strengths and weakness. In times where people are in isolation there is nothing better than realization of what needs to be done. JUST JUSTICE with its very first Quiz, customized for every law student, would like to promote every participant to their best ability through the quiz. Come join us and be a participant to test ourselves and introspect what’s best for us.
1st National Legal Quiz Competition
This Competition is on 2 Subjects:
• Law of Contract
• Law of Torts
Date/Time of Competition:
• Law of Contract: 23rd October, 2020 (06:00 – 06:30 pm)
• Law of Torts: 24th October, 2020 (06:00 – 06:30 pm)
Law Student pursuing 3 year or 5-year course from any recognized university/Colleges.
• Quiz shall take place online through Google Quiz, the paper will include Multiple Choice Questions only.
• It shall have 50 questions.
• 30 minutes will be allotted to attempt and submit.
• Each question will carry 01 marks and there will be no negative marking.
• The results declared would be final and the authority vests with organizers, to change or modify the same.
Note: In case 2 or more participants secure the same marks then submission time will be considered as judgment criteria.
Participants are required to register and pay the amount through Google Pay or Paytm.
• For One Subject: Rs. 50/-
• For Two Subjects: Rs. 75/-
• Google Pay: 9772346640 or via Paytm: 9772346640
Participants are required to send screenshot of payment on above mentioned number respectively.
Limited Seats, Register Fast!!!!
Rewards and Prizes:
• 1st position holder will be awarded per subject with ₹500 cash prize + Certificate of Merit.
• 2nd position holder will be awarded per subject with ₹300 cash prize + Certificate of Merit.
• Next Top 3 students will be awarded with Certificate of Excellence.
• Every participant will be awarded with Certificate of Participation.
- Attendees participating with referrals of more than five participants under one name would be able to enroll as participant in both of the quizzes without paying any registration fee.
- Participants in Top three referrals would be given a stand out opportunity to become a Campus Ambassador at JUST JUSTICE.
For any Queries Contact:
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
• Kshitij Sharma (Founder, JJ): +91 9783057277
• Harshit Gupta (Founder, JJ): +91 99290 16828
Last date for Registration: 21st October, 2020