About the Online Roundtable
DPIIT IPR Chair, NLU Delhi is organizing an Online Roundtable: “The Global Implications Unwired Planet v. Huawei: Lessons for India’s Evolving SEP Jurisprudence”.
The roundtable aims to discuss the recent decision of United Kingdom’s Supreme Court: Unwired Planet v. Huawei. It will be organised by DPIIT IPR Chair at National Law University, Delhi. It will start at 3:00 pm IST on September 11, 2020, and will be for a duration of 90 minutes (including floor discussion /Q&A).
About the Speakers
- Mr. Adarsh Ramanujan (Independent counsel, Law Chambers of Adarsh Ramanujan)
- Mr. Ashutosh Kumar (Associate Partner, Singh and Singh)
- Mr. Dirk Weiler (Head of Standards Policy, NOKIA)
- J Sai Deepak (Arguing Counsel, Supreme Court of India)
- Nishant Sharma (Lead Counsel, IP and Litigation, Dobly Laboratries (TBC)
- Rajiv Kumar Chaudhary (Partner, Halder & Associates)
- Vishwas Devaiah (Professor of Law, Jindal Global Law School)
Everybody (faculties, students, practitioners, researchers etc.)
Access Detail: Please log-in on Zoom application with the following credentials
Webinar ID: 933 4496 3503
E-mail ID: ipr.chair[at]nludelhi.ac.in