By- Dimple Rana
Student, Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, officially Maharishi Markandeshwar, Mullana, is a deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
Department of Law, Maharishi Markandeshwar University is organising the 3rd MM National Moot Court Competition 2019 from October 14-16, 2019.
The Competition shall be open to students who are: Pursuing an integrated 5-year LLB programme in India or pursuing a 3-year LLB programme in India
Team size and other information
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members.
For the registration form, click here
All the participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending a scanned copy of duly filled registration form along with travelling and payment details to smcs.mmu[at]gmail.com on or before September 28, 2019, by 11:59 PM.
Registration fees must be remitted online as per the details mentioned below:
- Fees INR 5,000 (Indian Rupees Five Thousand)
- Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Branch Detail MMET Mullana
- Beneficiary Name Department of Law, M M(Deemed to be Univesity) Mullana-Ambala
- Account number of the beneficiary: 51822151009008
- IFSC Code: ORBC0105182
Convener: Prof. (Dr.) Bindu Jindal, Head & Dean, Dept. of Law
Phone No. 01731-304266
- Prof. (Dr.) Saroj Chhabra – 8059930246
- Ms. Poonam Lamba -9468332287
- Ms. Sujata Dhaiya – 9416802989
- Ms. Rimpy Bhardwaj – 9992596722
Jai Kaushik – 9996960765
Sanjiv Kumar – 9729550778