SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
CALL FOR INTERNS
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
An autonomous centre of the research board of All India Legal Forum, the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy (CLRFPP) is a knowledge platform that includes and tries to bridge publication, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer and the development of knowledge tools. With the objective of delivering actionable ideas that could transform the society, the centre is dedicated to in-depth research and scientific analysis seeking to contribute to academic activities in domestic and international law and to do substantive research in public policy.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CENTRE:
The main objectives of the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy are as follows:
- To develop substantive policy options on matters relevant to the Indian polity, economy, and society
- To provide advisory services to public bodies and other institution
- To disseminate information on policy issues through various channels
- Aims to provide a forum for discussion/debate and interaction.
- Intends to offer a program that focuses on equipping the students with tools for the analysis and development of public policy through a more hands-on approach.
- Facilitate student internships with governmental, non-governmental, and civil society organizations working in the area of public policy.
- Work for Poverty and Justice Studies
Intern –The Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy.
You will be working under the Centre for Legal Research, Foreign and Public Policy for the duration of your internship. You will be required to participate in debates and quizzes. You will further be required to make ppts and give presentations on them. The internship will also include writing research papers and blogs.
Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for one month.
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further enhance their research and presentation skills.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
There is no stipend involved.
Applications must include a Curriculum Vitae in pdf format, not exceeding 2 pages.
Applicants are required to send their application at [email protected].
Applications must be made with the Subject of the email as ‘Application for Internship’.
The applications must be submitted on or before May10, 2021, 11:59 PM.
Please go through all the requirements carefully. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Selected students will be called for an interview. Appointment will be subject to assignment given after interview.