“The Young Ignited Minds Foundation” is proud to announce its very first certificate course on Public International Law (Special focus on International Humanitarian Law), to be taught by Prof. Amit Upadhyay, DAAD Scholar and Assistant Professor at Jindal Global Law School, brought to you by YIMF Academia.
About the course:~
The course shall be conducted for only a select group of students, and shall be taught live by Prof. Amit Upadhyay. The course shall be taught over the course of 4 weeks (starting from 1st August) and live interactive sessions shall be conducted by the faculty along with Q&A sessions for the participants.
1500₹ (all-inclusive for participants registering before 21st July). ₹2000 post 21st July.
Highlights of the course:
1) Live interactive sessions from the speaker along with Q&A sessions for the participants.
2) Study material, as prepared by the faculty.
3) Certificates upon the successful completion of the certificate course.
4) Detailed note from YIMF (on our official letterhead), mentioning the details of the course and topics successfully completed by the candidate.
5) 24×7 support team to assist the participants throughout the duration of the course.
6) Walkthrough of Relevant case studies from the industry by the faculty to facilitate a practical understanding of the subject.