To apply for the above-mentioned positions CLICK HERE
MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals, and legal academia.
As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to the differential needs of Law students and professionals across various divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journals, judiciary preparation, and e-learning content including online courses.
MyLawman is a growing family of around 1500+ law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons), and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
Roles & Responsibilities will be sent to you via email, after reviewing your application.
Under graduation courses (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th-year BALLB, BBA LLB or LLB students preferred).
Initially for a period of 2 months. This shall be extended on the basis of performance.
1. Certificate of Appreciation
2. Student Coordinators may also get discounted enrolment to our Online Certificate Course, webinars as a reward for their excellent performance.
3. Publication opportunities would be available for the Student Coordinators.
4. Letter of Recommendation (to be given to only those with outstanding performance during their tenure)
5. Work closely with the Heads and learn abundantly.
6. Active involvement in our events and earn credits and certificate for the same
How to Apply?
Before applying keep your updated CV ready. Interested candidates shall fill the form HERE
For More Details, feel free to contact:
Mr. Harshit Kiran
Call/WhatsApp on +91- 9472434013
Kindly note: These positions are purely voluntary in nature and have no monetary compensation attached to them.
- Registration Link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeotVXqfitaA1CpGjLMuQ537DVCLtWJP5LUGzhmCE4ls_10dw/viewform
- Official Website Link- https://www.mylawman.co.in/2020/09/cfp-2020.html