Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida is happy to announce its first ever DME National Trial by Advocacy Competition, powered by Jaggi, Jaggi & Jaggi International Attorneys at Law.
• Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
• Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree program in the aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
• There can be a maximum of 3 Teams from one college.
Date and Venue
November 4th, 2019 at Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector-62, Noida, U.P. – 201301
The composition of Teams:
Each team shall consist of only 2 participants and both of them shall be speakers.
• Registration is on first come first serve basis
• All teams must send an e-mail to [email protected] latest by 25th Oct 2019 mentioning their details.
• Registration fees:- INR 2,200/-
• All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition.
• Online Intimation by Institution: 15th Oct 2019
• Last date for Registration 25th Oct 2019
• Date of Competition: 4th Nov 2019
1. Winner: Winner Trophy, INR 12,000/- cash prize and
2. Runner up: Runner up Trophy, INR 8,000/- cash prize and Certificate.
3. Participants: Participation Certificates
1. Anshuman Gupta :- +91 8532001543
2. Mudit Dewan:- +91 9555752752