About Indian Legal Wing
Indian Legal Wing (ILW) is India’s own Legal Platform that aims to cater to the exclusive needs of legal personalities and everyone who are interested in the field of Law. It’s an initiative of connecting Layman to Lawman and voicing their aspirations. We bring forth Law and its distinct aura through our insightful features and opportunities to make law always exciting. Indian Legal Wing (ILW) promises its readers the ‘Legal perspective’, different opportunities and facilities with an essence and easy outlook! With a distinct flavour of law, we provide an exciting collection of well researched and valuable articles, blogs, study materials and a lot more.
About the NGO
Succour to Penurious is an NGO, at Karimganj, Assam, India. The organization has been working in the fields of poverty alleviation, relief and rehabilitation. In order to reach out to the poor, the organization, in collaboration with like-minded social organizations, is implementing various schemes like Flood Relief Camp, Providing Essential Commodities during Covid-19 Pandemic etc. within the organizational framework.
We are pleased to organize our 1st National Quiz Competition in Collaboration with Succour to Penurious- an Assam based NGO which has been working in the fields of poverty alleviation, relief and rehabilitation. The main objective of this event is to help the flood victims. All the proceeds will be donated for relief of flood victims of Assam.
Topic- Indian history, polity, culture and current affairs.
Types of Question
1. Multiple Choice Questions
2. Questions testing basic knowledge of Indian history, polity, culture, and current affairs.
The competition is open for all. There is no restriction on the eligibility to participate. Anyone can participate in this Quiz.
Rules and Guidelines
1. Interested participants have to register through the provided online form available in the registration section.
2. The quiz will contain 50 questions of various types. Each correct answer will be equivalent to 2 marks in the quiz.
3. There shall be NO negative marking.
4. The quiz will be available online for a total time of 20 minutes. The exact timings shall be intimated in advance. Participants are expected to complete the quiz within the specified time failing which the link which has become active would become inactive after the time elapse of 20 minutes and the participants would not be able to submit their responses.
5. In Case of a tie, the winner shall be decided on the basis of early submission.
6. Indian Legal Wing shall not be liable for any problem on the account of poor internet connection or technical issues on your Part.
The participants are required to make a minimum payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee for the quiz. The payment can be made via Paytm at 8791788930 or through Google Pay/ Phonepe at 9678958480
Registration Link- https://forms.gle/MkhPkRNL4KN9bQ2w6
Register by – 28th August 2020 (11.55 P.M)
Event Schedule – 07.00 P.M, 31st August 2020.
*Note- All the proceeds will be donated for relief of flood victims of Assam
Mode of Participation – (Online)
Ø Via Google Forms.
Ø Participants will receive the link of WhatsApp Group with the confirmation mail on 30th August 2020.
Ø Participants will receive the Google Form Link in that WhatsApp Group.
Results- 10th September 2020. (Results will be declared on our website & social media handles)
Awards– ( E-certificate will be provided within 10 days)
1. Certificate of Merit to top 3
2. Certificate of Appreciation to top 10
3. Certificate of Participation to all.
Note:- Opportunity for toppers to connect with Lecturer (Unacademy) on the same subject. (Optional)
Event Coordinators – +91- 8537889808, 8770877514.
E-mail id- [email protected]