About the College and Moot
Rayat College of Law is conducting a Virtual National Client Counselling Competition from 7th August 2020 to 9th August 2020. The Client Counselling Competition looks at a broad aspect of how Laws learned about in the classroom are actually put to effect and implement.
It shall be open only to law students (Integrated LLB/LLB/LLM).
- Each team must consist of two participants only.
- The two participants may be from any of the 3 years or 5 years LLB & LLM course.
- Note: Counsellors can also bring their Clients, but there is a change that Clients can get interchanged.
- Paytm Wallet: 9050859823
- Name Sharmila: BHIM UPI ID: [email protected]
- Google Pay: 8360224895
- Arya Sinha: UPI ID: [email protected]
- Account Number: 2518109004991
- Mobile Number: +918360224895
- Account Holder & Name: Arya Sinha
- Communication Address: 18 A, Patliputra Colony
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002518
- Bank: Canara Bank
Counsellors: Rs. 400/-
Client: Rs. 100/-
- Registration Deadline: 4th August 2020
- Day of Competition: 7th to 9th August 2020
In case of any queries, please mail us on [email protected] with the subject “Queries- NCC” or Contact us on the following contact numbers:
- Mr. Shonu Saini (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9050549030
- Mr. Ajitabh Mishra (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9501880526
- Saksham: (+91) 9780313669
- Arya Sinha: (+91) 8360224895
- Ritika Verma: (+91) 8968392415