Dr. Gopal Energy Foundation (DGEF) is a non-profit premier organization serving the International Community in the disciplines of power sector, Petroleum & Energy Gas, Coal, Nuclear and Renewable Energy Sector, founded on 15th April 2015 with its corporate office at New Delhi, INDIA.
About Campus Ambassadors-
The Recruitment Drive is an initiative by the Dr. Gopal Energy Foundation in association With Trans India Law firm for the benefit of law students across the country.
We are currently looking for Campus Ambassadors with the objective to
- To promote DGEF Online courses in your campus and develop leads in the broadest context.
- To maintain standards of professional conduct and promote and ensure participation in legal webinars and future courses.
- To promote, conduct & cooperate in the promotion or conduct of activities of a professional, educational nature amongst the law students.
Certificate Course on Energy Laws
- Dr. Gopal Energy Foundation provides Online Certificate Courses on Electricity Laws which is highly recommended courses for Law, Management/Engineering Students, Professionals (Lawyers/CA/CS), Professors, Experts Managers/Engineers who are working in Energy PSU’s and Private Energy Companies or anyone who wants to excel in Electricity Laws. This course is primarily based on Electricity Act – 2003.
- Certificate course on Energy Arbitration, Environment Laws, and Contract Management in Energy Sector, Solar Policy & Law in India, Petroleum Laws, Coal Laws, and Nuclear Energy Laws.
What is it for you ?
- Represent and promote DGEF online course from the comfort from your home.
- Prestigious Certificate after completion from Industry Leaders.
- Chance to land Internship at prestigious law firm like TILA (Trans India Law Associate).
- Chance to be the part of the DGEF.
- Opportunity to become Volunteer at TILA International Conference of Energy/ Solar World Congress. Which is the largest Renewable energy Event in World?
- Opportunity to become Member of global energy arbitration center at Special Rate.
- Opportunity to join electricity laws online course with partial scholarship.
- Opportunity to interact through webinars and conferences with Sh. Raj Niranjan (Energy Laws expert.)
- Student pursuing three years or five-year law course from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in organizing/ managing/ directing/ volunteering for the educational, technical or conference event(s).
Please fill out this form for application Purposes- https://forms.gle/TLrXYmoqP8RzvuDx6
Last date of Application–
10th August 2020