About the Organization
Jus Commune is an online forum that promotes and seeks to maintain various legal competitions. The contests’ platter shall consist of quizzes, article writing, judgment writing, online debates etc. We strive to stimulate your abilities and encourage you to sharpen your skills. We would showcase the best compositions with pride on Jus Commune. We believe that it’s a competition which ensures the survival of the fittest.
About the Competition:
As the masses are turning towards Law as a choice for professional courses owing to the attractive opportunities available in the Corporate and Human Rights sectors, the established and renowned firms are facing difficulties in short-listing the best students to intern and later, be a part of their revered family. And as every student tries to beautify his or her C.V. by mentioning their accomplishments, it is the Statement of Purpose, i.e., the document which explains why he or she wants to work with a particular organization in the first place, makes the difference.
Interestingly, people take this for granted and as a result, often lose out on the best internships, despite having the capacity and the capability. Here, Jus Commune provides you a chance to not just take time out to devise the best possible Statement of Purpose for yourself, but also ensure that it is rewarded duly; if not, your sincere efforts shall produce this useful document capable of landing you the desired Internship or other opportunity.
Open to everyone not restricted to Law Students
The top 10 scorers will bag an internship with the revered S&M Consultants This will help put your brilliant SOPs in action and you’ll be rewarded with an internship period in return.
1.Top 2 contestants:- A Free Publication of their research papers in the acclaimed Journal for Students and Legal Researchers (JSLR) + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog + Certificate of Excellence+ Free publication on Indian Law Watch + Free publication on Legal Views+ 5% off on the Courses offered by Legal Views + Online Internship opportunity at CLAW LEGAL
2. Next 3 contestants:- Free Publication of their research paper on Jus Commune under an esteemed category of highly recognized ones with their photographs and names + 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog + Certificate of Excellence + Free publication on Indian Law Watch + Free publication on Legal Views+ 5% offon the Courses offered by Legal Views
3. Top 10 Participants (Excluding the Top 5):- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog+ Certificates of Merit + Publication of their abstracts shall be in a separate column in the honorable Jus Commune with their names+ + 5% off on the Courses offered by Legal Views
4. Next 20 Participants:- 40% off in a Publication in JLSR + 10% off in a Certified Course of Katog+ Certificates of Appreciation
5. Certificate of Participation shall be assured for participants who register successfully and submit the S.O.P. within the deadline.
Guidelines for Contribution:
- All S.O.P.s ( Statement of Purpose) must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 500 words.
- Articles which are plagiarized beyond 10% shall be disqualified.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12; Spacing: 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- No Co-Authorship allowed.
- Details of the author shall be provided in the body of the email while making the submission of the Article for the Competition.
Registration: 31st August 2020
Submissions: 5th September 2020
Payment for Author: Rs.70/-
Payment shall be made to Aditi Mishra via Paytm/Google pay: 9861723001
Mode of Registration:
Participants are required to fill in the Google Form Link for Registering:
The Screenshot of the Payment of the Registration Fee shall be attached with the Form for successful registration for the Competition. Thereafter, the Participants shall receive a mail from Our Team within 48 hours confirming the same.
Email ID: [email protected]
Lavanya Rai: 6307317158
Aditi Mishra: 9861723001