Our website link – procejurelaw.co.in
At ProceJureLaw, we provide our readers with enriching content, pertaining to the legal field and beyond.
We are on a mission to make legal themes more accessible and a stimulating experience to incorporate every unique perspective. We seek to leave the conventional ways of writing behind and work with a relentless drive to form our opinions, and ‘think things differently.’ Lastly, we aim to promote the legal culture far and wide in an atmosphere of camaraderie and mutual trust.
About the Competition
ProceJureLaw is organizing its first online quizcompetition on Constitutional Law on July 12, 2020(Sunday).
We endeavor to provide a platform to law studentsacross the county to showcase their proficiency andenhance their grasp over Constitutional Law as asubject. This subject was picked keeping in mind thescholarly significance it holds for every buddinglawyer.
Winner – Certificate of Merit; Cash Prize of Rs. 500/- and a Virtual Internship under ProBono India
Runner-Up #1 – Certificate of Merit; Cash Prize of Rs. 400/- and a Virtual Internship under ProBono India
Runner-Up #2 – Certificate of Merit; Cash Prize of Rs. 300/- and a Virtual Internship under ProceJureLaw
— Certificates of Merit will be awarded to the top 10 rank holders.
— A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the Participants.
— Articles by the top 10 rank holders shall be published on https://procejurelaw.co.in/
1. Registrations will begin on – June 19, 2020
2. Last Date to Register – July 10, 2020
3. Date of the Competition – July 12, 2020
4. Declaration of Results – July 20, 2020
Rules of the Competition
1. Eligibility: All students currently pursing any course from a recognized University are eligible to participate.
2. The participants will be required to answer 50 questions in a span of 20 minutes and in one go.
3. The Quiz shall go live at 5:00 PM on the 12th of July (Sunday). The participants can attempt the same before 6:30 PM.
4. The Quiz will be conducted online.
5. The questions will be in the form of a Multiple-Choice Questionnaire.
6. The Registration Fee shall be Rs. 100/- for each participant.
7. Participation as a team is not allowed.
8. Correct responses will be allotted one (1) mark each. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
9. In the event of a tie, the winner shall be decided on the basis of total time taken.
10. The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case.
11. Please ensure proper internet connectivity. In case of any technical glitches faced by participants, the organizers shall not be held responsible.
12. All certificates shall be digital and will be sent on the e-mail address provided in the google form.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of the organizing team shall be final and binding. ProceJureLaw reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of the competition.
14. Further communication will be done via the e-mail address provided in the form.
Registration & Payment Process
1. Pay the registration fee via Google Pay / Paytm to +91 8919328379.
(Subject – Quiz)
2. Take a screenshot of your transaction.
3. Please fill this Google form. You will need to upload the proof of transaction here.