ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
JEMTEC, School of Law, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi & approved by the Bar Council of India a leading Law School in Delhi and NCR was established in the year 2014, to provide multi-disciplinary teaching and research opportunities to the students of BBA LLB and BA LLB 5 years programmes.
OBJECTIVES OF FDP
- To provide in depth understanding about pedagogy of research and teaching in the domain of law.
- To provide understanding about various methods of research and to make them aware about the role of legal research in the development of law.
- To have an understanding about research ethics and reporting of research findings.
- To equip them with use of computer, internet for academic research.
- To enhance research capability of faculty members in different methods of research
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE ?
Research Scholars, Professionals and Academicians are eligible to participate.
A mix of pedagogical tools will be used i.e. lectures, discussions, presentations and experiential exercises.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION FEE
REGISTRATION FEE – Rs. 1500 (INR.)
Last date of the registration – 15th December, 2019
Mode of the payment – (Cash/Paytm-(9868346674, 9971210840)
Registraton Forms can be emailed to:
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Every participant will be awarded certificate of participation.
For Brochure and other Details CLICK HERE
For Registration Form CLICK HERE
CONTACT FOR ENQUIRY
Mr. Manvendra Singh (Assistant Professor) JEMTEC, School of Law
Mob. No. 7417100713
Ms. Arnika Tiwari (Assistant Professor) JEMTEC, School of Law
Mob. No. 8130361638
Ms. Aashna Sinha (Assistant Professor) JEMTEC, School of Law
Mob. No. 9873711739