About the Organisation
Raksha Shakti University [RSU] is a model security educational university located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is the first internal security institute of India, established by the Government of Gujarat, India in 2009.
About the Course
RSU in collaboration with the Maritime Research Centre organises Online Certificate Course on Underwater Domain Awareness (UDA) Framework for Effective Security and Growth for All in the Region (SAGAR) on the 5-6th September 2020.
The two-day programme is structured into a multi-level and multi-activity comprehensive course. Total 12 hours of engagement with six hours per day and 90 minutes single sessions. The participants will be given course material and also some research notes and short articles to read and submit a brief at the end of the course.
Who can Participate?
- National Security Apparatus: Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard, Marine Police, Ministry of Defence, NTRO, Intelligence Agencies and Think Tank.
- Blue Economic Entities: Oil and Gas Sector, Undersea Mining, Ports and Shipyards, Shipping Industry, Fishing Industry, Associated Ministries.
- Environmental Regulators and Disaster Management Authorities: Government bodies and NGOs assess the health of the oceans and coastal areas against pollutants and sustainable use of resources.
- Science and Technology Providers: DRDO, NIO, NIOT, NCAOR, INCOIS, DST, Academic Institutes, Associated Ministries and more.
- Research Scholars and Students.
- 9.00-10.30: Inaugural Session and Key Note Address on the SAGAR Vision.
- 11.00-12:30: Underwater Domain Awareness (UDA) Framework.
- 13.30-15.00: Innovative Project Presentation on the realization of the UDA Framework.
- 15:30-17.00: Brain Storming on Project Realization.
- 9.00-10.30: Challenges and Opportunities in the UDA Framework for SAGAR Initiative.
- 11.00-12:30: Pooling of Resources and Synergising of Energy among Stakeholders.
- 13.30-15.00: Policy, Technology & Innovation and Human Resource Development aspects.
- 15:30-17.00: Group discussion and presentation of the ideas by the participants.
The participants will be provided a book with significant references on the subject as part of the delegate kit. Online material will also be provided to allow them to independently work on the topics post certificate programme.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate students: Rs. 500.
- For Professionals: Rs. 1500.
Note:18% GST is applicable.
To register for the course, visit the website.
For any query, email at: [email protected]