ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice Chair of the American Bar Association ofthe United States and International Organizations; International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practising in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member and many more.
Research Intern, Research Board, All India Legal Forum
ROLE OF A RESEARCH INTERN:
You will be working under the Research Board of All India Legal Forum for the duration of your internship. The role of a research internprimarily entails:
- Doing comprehensive research work on multidisciplinary,contemporary issues.
- Delve deep into multiple legal facets and work it out in such a manner that the outcome of the research would be less arbitrary.
- Write research articles and make ppts.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-yearand 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for two months.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Due credit will be given for the work published on the website of All India Legal Forum
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible)
Interested candidates may mail their CVs at [email protected]latest by15thOctober 2020. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Research Internship”.
Selected students will be called for an interview.