About CB Eduvents
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven Limited Liability Partnership, incorporated in 2019 to ply innovative, avant-grade ideas to revolutionise the education sector globally.
CB Eduvents is dedicated to providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the ideas of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, we aspire to cater to the diverse learning needs.
About the Journal
Legal Mirror (ISSN-2454-6216) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such submissions for its Volume 6, Issue 1, September 2020.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two.
- Full names of all the authors must be indicated.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- If possible, the body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimetres should be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders should not be used.
E-mail ID: [email protected] at the latest by 5th September 2020.
Legal Mirror operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable.
The format of Legal Mirror is Print. Contributors, however, would be provided with the journal issue in e-copy (pdf), on e-mail ID, and a free hard copy of the certificate of publication on the provided postal address.
Word Limit (Tentative)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Single/Co-authored paper: Rs. 1,000/-
The contributors will receive the journal issue in e-copy on e-mail ID & a certificate of publication through Speed-Post.
Note: Hard-Copies (Books) will only be provided to those, who make additional payments of Rs. 500/- per copy.
Mr. Ojas Jaiswal
E-mail ID: editor.legalmirror[at]gmail.com