About the Organisation
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies is established under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur, aimed to create fruitful academic discussion and encourage innovative scholarship and research in bankruptcy law. To this end, the Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies Blog is a platform where students, practitioners, and academicians can offer discussions on various interesting topics under bankruptcy law.
Call for Blogs
The Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Studies Blog welcomes all kinds of submissions in the form of articles, research pieces, opinions, case comments and short notes dealing with any contemporary and pertinent development related to insolvency and bankruptcy laws.
All submissions must be original and unpublished. Plagiarism of any kind will lead to disqualification of submission. The author(s) will bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions, or views stated in the submitted manuscript.
- Submissions can be up to 1500 words, exclusive of endnotes. The stipulated word limited is flexible subject to Editor’s discretion in exceptional cases.
- Title of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font, size 14, All Caps and in bold. The main body of the manuscript should be formatted to Times New Roman font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing with a single line space between paragraphs.
- Submissions must be made in a word document (‘.doc or .docx’). Name of the document should be the same as the title of the manuscript.
- All references must be in the form of hyperlinks, linked to keywords or phrases in the manuscript. If no hyperlink is available, endnotes should be used for reference. Speaking endnotes or footnotes are strictly prohibited.
- Purely descriptive pieces are discouraged. Manuscripts will be evaluated majorly based on originality, novelty, structure, analysis and argumentation. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript if the manuscript does not fulfil these criteria.
- Author(s) can send their submission to [email protected] Brief biographical information of the author(s) along with the institution to which they are affiliated should be provided in the body of the email.
Co-authorship of a maximum of two authors is allowed.
E-mail ID: [email protected]