Legal Utility is a smooth platform for law students to boost their knowledge. Visitors will find a wide range of features including Judgments, Articles, Career Advice, Questions and answers for competitive exams, Seminars, Legal Events etc.
Students pursuing undergraduate (3/5 year) or postgraduate Law Degree from any recognised law school/ university/ college across India.
The article should be based on any ONE of the themes mentioned below:
- Reunification of India and Pakistan.
- Women have never been systematically oppressed.
- Break the silence on men’s violence.
- Cyber Law: Privacy Concern with respect to social media.
- Drug is a poison that kills YOUTH’S ambiton.
- Power of Students association.
- Should there be a law on Marital Rape?
- Should cannabis be legalised in India?
- Overpopulation: Too much of a good thing can be bad
- Attendance vs Knowledge: concern with college students.
**Students can decide their own sub-themes under the above-mentioned topics.
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
- 1 st Prize: 3,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 1,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of publishing for first 25 rankers.
- Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
- The language of the article should be English only.
- Word limit: 1200- 1500.
- The Font of the body must be Times New Roman with Font Size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing and Alignment justified.
- Co-Authorship shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Strict adherence to the deadlines shall be followed.
- Any submission after the deadline shall not be accepted.
- Plagiarism above 20% will lead to disqualification.
- Registration starts: October 1, 2019
- Last Date of Submission: October 31, 2019
- Declaration of Results: November 10, 2019 (tentative)
How to submit
Submissions must be sent in the pdf format at the following e-mail address [email protected] on or before the last date of submission, i.e. October 31, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission for the 1st National Online Article Writing Competition 2019”.
Legal Utility reserves all the rights related to the article. The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright to Legal Utility.
The last date for submission of the article is October 31, 2019.
There is NO registration fee for the competition.
The participants must register themselves by filling the online form.
Registrations can be done simultaneously with the submission, but not later than the last date of submission, in any case.
The link for the online registration form CLICK HERE
For queries and clarifications write to:
[email protected] with the subject of the mail as ‘Query- 1st National Online Article Writing Competition 2019′
Mr. Divya Bhushan – +91 8539870315
Ms. Muskan Bhardwaj- +91 8588069340
Mr. Puneet Khanna – +91 9034415200
Mr. Pulkit Goel – +91 7015009150